Welcome to the Mount Errigal Hotel vacancies page.
At the Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering excellent customer service to our guests.
Here you can submit an application for any of the listed vacancies or if there are currently no suitable vacancies you can submit a speculative application by uploading your CV using the form below.
If you prefer you can download an application form and post it to; HR Manager, Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Hotel Receptionist, Full Time
We are currently seeking a full time Receptionist to join our expanding front of house department. Experience is preferred, however, consideration will be given to those candidates who are passionate about customer service & passionate about making a career for themselves in the hotel industry.
We currently have a very strong team of long term receptionists and we want to add to this. The rota will be a mixture of early morning shifts to finish at 3.30pm, evening shifts to start at 3.30pm and finish at 11.30pm, including weekends. We operate a 3 week shift pattern allowing typically 1 weekend off in every 3. Flexibility is required for busy periods & holiday periods.
If you think you have what it takes to join our reception team, please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mount Errigal Hotel
FAO Joleene Mc Dermott
Closing date is 4th April 2014.
Bar Staff, Banqueting Staff & Housekeeping Staff
The above are needed to join our team at Mount Errigal Hotel. Experience preferred, however training will be provided. Must be flexible and willing to work days, evenings & weekends.
If you think you have what it takes to join the North West’s biggest & busiest hotel, please email CV to email@example.com
- Responsibility for the hotel in the absence of other senior management.
- To ensure that all areas of the hotel are maintained at the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- To be thoroughly familiar with fire and emergency alarm systems,
- Strong Food and Beverage Background essential
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management post
- Excellent attention to detail with a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator and able to show initiative
- Strong decision making skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English essential
**Agency help is not required at this time.**
We currently have no other vacancies, however, if you think you have what it takes to be a member of our team, feel free to submit your CV and we will add it to the appropriate database & refer to this when a new position becomes available.
By Post: HR Manager
The Mount Errigal