Welcome to the Mount Errigal Hotel vacancies page.
At the Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering excellent customer service to our guests.
Here you can submit an application for any of the listed vacancies or if there are currently no suitable vacancies you can submit a speculative application by uploading your CV using the form below.
If you prefer you can download an application form and post it to; HR Manager, Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Reservations & Revenue Manager
An experienced Reservations/Revenue Manager is required to join our extremely busy reservations team. With 140 bedrooms and a hotel occupancy which is significantly above the industry average, we need someone who can handle pressure, loves to be busy and has a positive 'can do' attitude.
You will work closely with the hotel Sales & Marketing Manager and will be heavily involved in the strategic rates and distribution plan for the hotel.
This role requires passion for revenue management and excellent attention to detail.
This role is typically Mon – Sat 9 – 5pm (5 days out of 7), however, on occasion you may be required to work shifts, weekends and evenings dependent on events and demand.
This is a very fast paced, satisfying role, you’ll need to be sales driven as well as organised and efficient in order to ensure room rates are updated and sales are maximised.
Salary is negotiable & very competitive.
Please email CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th September 2015
Hotel Duty Manager
Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking Manager with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care to join their team. Reporting to Senior Management, the ideal candidate will be responsible, work in a “hands on” capacity for daily operations, as well as management of the food and beverage service.
Candidates should showcase the following: -
• 5+ years experience in a similar position within a Hotel environment
• Previously have worked in a high end 3* star properties in a Managerial capacity with specific background in Food and Beverage.
• He/she will need to have strong inter-personal & leadership qualities and be able to motivate and lead others along with having an excellent eye for detail.
• The candidate must have a proven track record and must be capable of leading by example by demonstrating a strong work ethic.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Oversee the smooth running of the hotel
• Ensure the optimum in customer care is delivered at all times and that all standards are being met.
• Provide assistance where needed while demonstrating a hands on approach.
• The Duty Manager will be responsible for all areas of the hotel ensuring that highest level of service is provided to guests at all times
We currently have no other vacancies, however, if you think you have what it takes to be a member of our team, feel free to submit your CV and we will add it to the appropriate database & refer to this when a new position becomes available.
By Post: HR Manager
The Mount Errigal